- 1-year warranty
- Professional certifications: CE, FDA
- HD display: LCD large-size, high brightness with backlight, clear and soft display, easy to read data.
- High precision infrared sensor, stable and reliable performance
- Strong adaptability to ambient temperature, can still be used in complex environment
- Can take the temperature of human body, animal, room, liquid, solid and industrial sites
- Recommended by doctors and pediatricians
The Non-Contact Infrared Body Thermometer CK-T-1501, powered by Bione, measures the surface temperature of a person/object in just 1 second. Since heat is emitted by any object whose temperature is to be measured, this thermometer uses the difference between the IR rays coming off the object, and the surrounding environment to determine the surface temperature of the object itself.
It works by focusing light coming from the object in the form of IR rays, and funnelling that light into a detector - which is also known as a thermopile. The thermopile gets hotter as it absorbs more and more infrared energy. Excess heat is converted into electricity. The information is then translated electronically into a temperature reading which is displayed on the unit. A laser is used for aiming purposes only.
It has to be made sure that the target is larger than the unit’s spot size. The smaller the target, the closer you should be to it. When accuracy is critical, the target should be at least twice as large as the spot size. As the distance (D) from the object increases, the spot size (S) of the area measured by the unit becomes larger. It is essential to hold the thermometer appropriately by its handle, point the IR sensor toward the object whose temperature is to be measured.
By knowing the amount of infrared energy emitted by the object and its emissivity, the object's temperature can often be determined within a certain range of its actual temperature. Infrared thermometers are a subset of devices known as "thermal radiation thermometers".
It has a detection range of 0.5-2.0 inches and is ideal for detecting the temperatures of both body and objects. Measuring range is of 32.0°C~42.2°C. The digital display on the black screen gives a clear view within just one second. One can even switch between Celcius and Fahrenheit easily. This thermometer also has a memory feature that will let you recall the reading of the last 32 times.
CE, FDA Approved Non-Contact Thermometer
- Measurement method -Contactless
- Measuring distance - 1cm to 15 cm (5 sm is best)
- Measuring range and accuracy - 35~42°C: ± 0.2°C
- Response time 1 Sec
- Unit of measurement-Celsius (°C)/ Fahrenheit (°F)
- Auto Shut OFF in 60 seconds
- Model ID CK T1501
- Model Name CK T1501 Non-Contact Digital °C/°F Forehead Infrared Thermometer
- Color White-Purple
- Memory Function Yes
- Measurement Range 35°C ~ 42 °C (93.2°F~109.2 °F)
- Measurement Accuracy ± 0.2 °C(+32.4 °F)
- Dimensions: 150 x 95x 44 mm (LxBxH)
- Weight: 125 gms (without battery)
- Sales Package: 1x Digital Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
- 6-month Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer needs to send the product at our service centre for replacement.
- Only manufacturing defects covered under warranty.
- Physical damages, forced damages, damage due to misuse, wear and tear, user-inflicted damage, infestation, mould or mildew will not be covered under warranty.