Who we are
The Bione Platform is operated by Bione Ventures Private Limited trading as Bione (“Bione”). Bione is India's 1st consumer Microbiome & Genetic testing organisation. Bione offers Longevity, Longevity Plus kit for genetic testing & MyMicrobiome for gut biome testing to our customers. Your DNA data is stored in our secure platform Bione gVault. We provide an informative and interactive platform, Bione gXplore, to look into your genes and phenome data in the form of easy-to-understand reports about health, nutrition, fitness & wellness traits. Once potential genetic features are revealed, via our personalised DNA-testing system, you can make lifestyle choices which allow you to truly take proactive control of your healthy future.
The Bione Platform
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the Bione Platform, which pages you go to, traffic data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- let you do things on the Bione Platform – for example, cookies enable you to log in to secure areas on the Bione Platform;
- recognise you whenever you visit the Bione Platform - this speeds up your access to the Bione Platform as you can choose to avoid having to re-enter your login details each time you visit the Bione Platform;
- obtain information about your preferences;
- collect anonymous statistics – the information collected by cookies enables us to improve the Bione Platform through usage figures and patterns. It also helps us to understand our users’ requirements better. For example, it is really useful to see which pages on the Bione Platform – and therefore which of our services – are the most popular and how users are interacting with them;
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
- measure how cost-effective our advertising is – cookies help us see how many people who click our adverts go on to do something further and to help make advertising content more relevant to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate the Bione Platform and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Session cookies - These allow the Bione Platform to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies - These are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across the Bione Platform to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Performance cookies - These cookies collect information about how you use the Bione Platform, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our platform works.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies allow the Bione Platform to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Targeting cookies - Also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our platform and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Name of cookie||Owner||Purpose of the cookie||Duration|
|Magento E-com||Adobe||Session management for all user journeys||Session and Persistent|
1- Facebook Messenger
3- Facebook App
|Bione Platform cookie
1- Bione gXplore
2- Bione gVault
3-Bione Genomic counseling
|Bione||Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. To help provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience. Here are some of the ways that our services, including our various websites, SMS, Payment gateway, logistics, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, and ads, use these technologies.||Session and Persistent|
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
You can also manage your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. Bione is a safe & secure site and recommends not to turn off cookies for better user experience and full site access.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille), please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).