- Made in India ( Pack of 10 masks)
- Professional Certifications: ISO, CE, UKAC
- Self-sanitizing 5 layer mask
- Reusable and washable
- Non-woven Outer Layer (1st), Salt Layer I (2nd), Activated Layer (3rd), Salt Layer II (4th), Non-woven Inner Layer (5th)
Be Indian, Buy Indian.
The Biotrap Respirator self-sanitizing reusable, washable face mask, powered by Bione, is a high-quality product. Exclusively made in India, this is truly the 'Desh ka Mask'.
It is easy to use and comfortable to wear. This 5-layer mask not only protects from virus, bacteria, dust and pollen but also is self-sanitizing, contain a natural anti-microbial agent and work on the filtration & killing principle.
5-layered Biotrap Respirator self-sanitizing reusable, washable face mask,
Non-woven Outer Layer (1st)
It is a water-repelling layer, and it does not allow any aerosol to enter/ mist to penetrate. Major respiratory viral diseases are spread through the sneezing and coughing by the infected person.
Salt Layer (2nd)
It contains a very high salt concentration. If any microbe penetrates through layer-1, then it comes in contact with salts. These salts absorb all the water from the microorganism. They are responsible for osmatic imbalance for cell lysis and further inactivate/kill the microbe.
Activated Layer (3rd)
It contains the same fabric used in N95 masks. Additionally, it contains vitamin-E; and curcumin, from turmeric. The enveloped virus and bacteria which contains lipid bi-layer at their periphery, which is oily. Vitamin – E being oily in nature will enable hydrophobic adsorption of the microbes, and it will kill/inactivate them based on the anti-oxidant activity of Vitamin-E.
It also contains dissolved curcumin, which possesses broad-spectrum anti-bacterial and anti-viral activity, which again ensures to kill the microbes.
Salt Layer (4th)
This layer is similar to the second one. When an infected person wears the mask, the fourth layer absorbs all the water from the microorganism. It is responsible for osmatic imbalance for cell lysis and further to inactivate/kill it.
Non-woven Inner Layer (5th)
This layer is similar to the first one. When an infected person wears the mask, the fifth layer does not allow aerosol/sneeze/mist of the infected person to pass outside through the barrier.
- In addition to filtration, this mask works on the principle of Filtration + Adsorption + Killing/Inactivation of the contacting microbes, while regular masks such as N95, work only on the principle of filtration of microbes.
- Since regular N95 masks work on the Filtration Principle, it has active microbes on the surface after usage. At the same time, in case of the biotrap mask, the microbes are inactivated due to the presence of salt, curcumin (turmeric) and vitamin E, by the mechanism of osmolysis and microbicidal activities.
- Filtration efficiency is the same as N95, and it can be used up to 5 days.
- Easy-to-use, comfortable to wear
- High-quality 5-layered mask
- Broad-spectrum protection
- Protects from virus, bacteria, dust and pollen
- Works by filtration + killing
- Natural anti-microbial agent
- Model ID BioTrap Respirator
- Model Name Biotrap Respirator self-sanitizing reusable, washable Face mask Family pack (Yellow) Pack of 10- Desh ka Mask
- Certifications; CE/ ISO
- Color Yellow
- Sales Package: 1x Biotrap Respirator self-sanitizing reusable, washable Face mask Family pack (Yellow) Pack of 10
- Biotrap Respirator self-sanitizing reusable, washable Face mask is intended for everyday use for applications involving filtration of air, gas, chemicals, smoke, pollutants and germs. It is not for use involving heavy physical activity like running, trekking etc.